BEETROOT TOMATO SOUP
- Butter - 1 1/2 Tablespoon
- Ginger - 1/2 Teaspoon Finely Minced
- Tomatoes (Fully Ripe) - 4 Cups
- Beetroot - 1/2 Peeled and Cut Into Small Peices
- Bayleaf - 1
- Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper Powder - As Per Taste
- Sugar (Optional) - 1 1/2 Teaspoon
- All Purpose Flour ( Maida ) - 1 Tablespoon
- Red Chili Powder (Optional) - 1 Teaspoon
- Cream - 2 Tablespoon
- Water - 1 And 1 Cup
- For Garnish Use As Per Your Choice
- Crispy Fried Onion
- Olive Oil
- In a medium sized pot add tomatoes ,1 cup of water, ginger,beetroot,red chili powder and bay leaf, boil it till beetroot is cooked,removed bay leaf from the pot let it cool.
- Then grind to make a fine paste and strain from the strainer.
- In a pot add butter and all purpose flour and stir fry for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- Add tomato mixture little by little to make sure there is no lump add one cup of water,sugar,salt,black pepper,let it boil for 10-15 minutes.
- At the end add cream.
- Garnish with cream,fried onion, 1-2 drop olive oil and croutons.
Add to Favourites