- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Brain - 2
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 1/2 Teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder (or As Per Taste) - 1 Teaspoon
- Large Onion Thinly Sliced - 1
- Bay Leaf - 1
- Green Chilies Slit In Vertical - 1 or 2 As Per Taste
- Cinnamon - 1/2
- Green Cardamom - 2
- Cinnamon Powder (Optional) - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Oil - 2 Tablespoon
- Finely Chopped Green Coriander - 2 Tablespoon
- Salt - As Per Taste
- Wash the brain and apply ginger garlic paste,chili powder,turmeric powder and salt,let it rest for some time.
- In a flat pot (kadhai) add oil ,when oil is hot add cinnamon,green cardamom and bay leaf ,the add onion and green chilies,stir it for 5 minutes or the onion is transparent.
- Add brain and stir occasionally very gently on high heat.
- In 5-7 mnts remove from the heat, make sure there is no water and its dry. and top with the green coriander and cinnamon powder.
Add to Favourites