- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Bread Crumb only White Part - 2 Cup
- Grated Coconut - 1 Cup
- Paneer (Ricotta Cheese) - 1/4 Cup
- Rose Essence - 2-3 Drops
- Cardamom Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Saffron - 5-6 Strands
- Milk - 1 Cup
- Sugar - 1-1 1/4 Cup As Per Taste
- Ghee (Clarified Butter) - 3-4 Tablespoon
- Chopped Mix Nuts - 2-3 Tablespoon
- Chopped Mixed Nuts - For Decoration
- In a plate mash paneer (ricotta cheese) nicely.
- In a bowl mix milk,bread crumb and mix Well.
- Heat pan add mashed paneer,sugar and coconut on low flame stir it until the sugar is melt.
- Add saffron and mix it well stir it for two more minutes .
- Add bread mixture and rose essence and chopped nuts on low flame ,let it cook for another 4-5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add ghee. Let it cook until it is semi dry,switch of the gas.
- Greece the pan and add the mixture and level it nicely decorate with chopped nuts and cool . when its cool keep it in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours or until it sets.
- Remove from the freeze and cut the pieces as you like.
Add to Favourites