- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Bread Slices (white or brown, crust removed) - 6 Slices
- Mint or Coriander chutney as per taste - As Per Taste
- Sweet Chutney - As Per Taste
- Boiled Potatoes Chopped in small pcs - 1/4 Cup
- Thin Sev - For Decoration
- Boiled White Peas or White Cheek Peas - 1/4 Cup
- Boondi - 2 Tablespoon
- Chopped Tomato - 1
- Finely Chopped Small Onion - 1
- Chopped Green Coriander - For Decoration and fistful for mixture
- Finely Chopped Green Chillies - 2
- Thick Chilled Beaten Curd (mixed with a pinch of salt and 1 1/2 tsp sugar) - 1 Cup
- Chaat Masala - To Sprinkle
- Red Chili Powder - To Sprinkle
- Rock Salt - To Sprinkle
- Cumin Powder - To Sprinkle
- Make four pcs of each bread ,apply butter and toast in a pan.Take the serving plate and start placing the bread .
- In separate bowl just mix together tomato, a fistful of coriander, a little piece of a green chili ,potatoes , boiled and mashed, white peas or boiled cheek peas and some salt together and pour all over the slices of bread. then add onion on top of it.
- Pour the curd all over the bread slice generously. Now pour some of mint or coriander chutney and sweet chutney. (please find the sweet and mint chutney in chutney section)
- Now add the sev and the boondi with rest of coriander.
- Now sprinkle all the masalas to suit your taste.
Add to Favourites