- Peeled and Grated Carrots - 500 Gram ( 5-6 Medium Size)
- Whole Milk - 500 Ml
- Saffron - 12-14 Strands Dissolved In 1/4 Cup of Hot Milk
- Cardamom Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Sugar (As Per Sweet) - 1/2 to3/4 Cup
- Ghee (Clarified Butter) - 1 1/2 Tablespoon
- Chopped Nuts Stir Fry In Ghee - 1/2 Teaspoon Ghee
- Salt - Less Than Pinch
- Ricotta Cheese or Mawa - 1/2 Cup
- Mixed Nuts - Garnish
- In a non stick pan add ghee and carrots stir occasionally, cook for 2 minutes then add milk stir nicely.
- Let it cook for 10-12 minutes or milk should reduced to half.
- Now add mawa and let it cook for 2-3 minutes,add sugar as per your taste,after approximately 10-12 minutes when sugar and milk all dried out add cardamom powder and chopped nuts ( leave some for garnish).
- Give at least 45 minutes to resting time then serve it .
- Garnish with chopped nuts.
Add to Favourites