CHEESE BROCCOLI SOUP
- Large pot of water bring it to boil add light salt.
- Add broccoli in boiling water and cook for two minutes.
- Strain the broccoli and keep aside.
- In a large pot heat butter, when its melted add the flour.
- Reduced the heat and cook for two minutes stirring constantly.
- Slowly add chicken stock with continuously stir, make sure there is no lump.
- Slowly add the milk , salt and white pepper powder.
- Mix it all together nicely.
- When it starting boil reduce the heat to low and simmer it for twelve minutes.
- When soup is little thicken add the cheese. Stir it make sure its mix evenly.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese. Stir continuously.
- When the cheese is melted add cooked broccoli, mix it nicely and simmer on low heat for another five to six minutes.
- Decorate with some shredded cheddar cheese.
- You can use cauliflower also instead of broccoli.