- Chicken Small Pieces - 1 Lb
- All Purpose Flour ( Maida ) - 2 Tablespoon
- Egg - 1
- Cup Corn Flour - 1/4 Cup
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1 Teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1 Teaspoon or According to your Taste
- Salt to Taste
- Green Chili in slit - 5 or According to Taste
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 Teaspoon
- Water - Apx 1/2 cup
- Oil - Deep Frying
- Cumin Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Red Food Color (optional) - 2 Drop
- Amchur or Dry Mango powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Chopped Green Coriander - Garnish
- Mix all the dry ingredients,egg ,red color ,salt,chicken and mix together make sure that chicken coated nicely with the paste.
- keep aside for 30 minutes.
- In a pan heat the oil and add chicken one by one and fry till its done.
- when you finished with all the chicken in same oil add the slit green chilies and fry little then add those chilies on chicken.
- Last add chopped green coriander on top of the chicken.
Add to Favourites