- Boneless Chicken Thai or Breast - 1/2 Lb Cut Into Bite Size Pieces
- Chopped Green Chilies - 3
- Medium Onion - 1 Finely Chopped
- Garlic paste - 1 Tablespoon
- chopped green coriander - 3 Tablespoon
- Freshly Grated Ginger - 1 1/2 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice - 1 Tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds - 1 Teaspoon
- Crushed Whole Coriander - 1 Tablespoon
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 1/2 Teaspoon (As Per Taste)
- Turmeric Powder - 1 Teaspon
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander and Cumin Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt To Taste
- Oil For Frying
- Gram Flour - around 8 Tablespoon.If needed add 1 Tablespoon More.
- Corn Flour - 4 Tablespoon
- In A bowl Mix all the ingredients nicely except oil.
- Cover and keep this bowl in refrigerator for at least 30 to 40 minutes.
- Now remove the bowl from the refrigerator,add corn flour and gram flour and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat .
- Add chicken pieces one by one in a oil and fry until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup and green coriander chutney.