- Boneless Chicken Thai or Breast - 1.5 Lb
- Yogurt - 1 Cup
- Red Chili Powder - 2 Teaspoon (As Per Taste)
- Green Crdamom - 5
- Red Capsicum - 1
- Ginger - 1" Grind
- Ginger - 1" Cut Into Thin Slices
- Tomato - 1
- Green Chilies Slit In Vertical - 2
- Onion - 2 Cut into Thin Slices
- Garam Masla - 1 Teaspoon
- Oil - 3 Tablespoon
- Butter - 2 Tablespoon
- Chopped Green Coriander - 3 Tablespoon
- Salt to Taste
- Grind red capsicum,yogurt,green cardamom ,tomato and 1'ginger and keep aside.
- In a pan heat the oil and green chilies,then add onion, fry until light golden brown.
- Add chicken and salt cover and fry until chicken turns golden brown.
- Add chili powder and garam masala cover and cook,stir occasionally after 5 minutes, add yogurt mixture and stir nicely .
- When oil started separate add green coriander and thinly sliced ginger.
- At the end add butter and serve hot with Nan or Roti.
Add to Favourites