- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Chilled corn soup
- Medium Size Onion - 1 Chopped
- Garlic Clove - 1
- Butter - 1 Tablespoon
- All Purpose Flour ( Maida ) - 5 Tablespoon
- Milk - 4 Cups
- Chicken Broth - 1 1/2 Cup
- Whole Kernel Corn - 2 Cans
- Cream Style Corn - 2 Cans
- Cream Cheese - 5 Tablespoon
- Sugar - 2 Tablespoon
- Salt to Taste
- Garnish with fried fish or fried shrimps or walnuts (choice is yours)
- In a large pot over medium heat, combine the onion, garlic and butter.
- In hot pan add butter and Saute onions until are clear.
- Add flour and stir to make a paste.
- Add milk and chicken broth and whisk till mixed.
- Add all the cans of corn and cream cheese and stir for 5 to 10 minutes add sugar and salt to taste.
- Turn off stove.
- Take a few cups and make puree in blender then sift through.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish with fried fish or fried shrimps or walnuts (choice is yours).
Add to Favourites