Crispy Shrimp Fry
- Shrimps (Medium) - 2 Pounds
- Turmeric - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice - 2-3 Teaspoon
- Garlic Cloves - 4-5 Finely Chopped
- Green Coriander - Small Handful Finely Chopped
- Green Chilies - 2-3 Finely Chopped
- Gram Flour (Besan) - 1/4 Cup
- Semolina (Rava) - 3 Tablespoon
- Oil - 1/4 Cup
- Salt - To Taste
- Clean, devein prawns (shrimp) and wash nicely.
- In a bowl add prawns, turmeric powder, lemon juice and salt. Mix well and marinate. keep aside for five minutes.
- Remove the excess water from prawns and add chili powder, chopped coriander, garlic and green chilies mix nicely and keep aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in pan
- Mix semolina and besan in plated add little salt mix nicely.
- Roll each prawn in dry mixture and deep fry for 1-2 minutes on each side.
A staple in Maharashtrian and Goan Cuisine, this dish will surely get the taste buds firing on all cylinders!Add to Favourites