- For Chicken Marination
- Whole Chicken - 1 Cut Into Medium Size Peices
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 Tablespoon
- Yogurt - 1 Cup
- Red Chilli Powder - 2 Teaspoon (as Per Taste)
- Turmeric Powder - 1 1/2 Teaspoon
- Shan Biryani Masala - 2 Teaspoon (Optional)
- Fried Onion - 3 Tablespoon
- Green Coriander - 3 Tablespoon Chopped
- Chopped Green Chilies - 2
- Oil - 2 Tablespoon
- Green Cardamom - 2-3
- Cinnamon - 1
- Bay Leaves - 2
- Salt to Taste - Add little extra than usual
- For Rice
- Basmati Rice - 3 Cups
- Lemon Juice - 2 Tablespoon
- Black Cardamom - 2
- Cinnamon - 1
- Bay Leaf - 1
- Salt - 1 1/2 Teaspoon
- For Layer
- Fried Onian - 1/2 Cup (As Needed)
- Hard Boil Eggs - 3
- Chopped Coriander Leaves for Layer - As Needed
- Rice : Wash and soak the rice at least 20-30 minutes.
- Boil 12-14 cups of water with all garam masala, salt and 1 tsp oil. When water boil add rice and stir .
- Add lemon juice. Half cook the rice, strain the rice and keep aside.
Chicken:Marinate chicken with all the ingredients for at least half an hour.
- Take flat pot with thick bottom add 4-5 tbsp oil then add chicken (it should be one layer).
- Then add little fried onion and chopped green coriander, then rice one layer again fried onion add green coriander and again rice then top with again fried onion.
- Cover with aluminium foil and cook on medium gas for at least 35 to 40 minutes.
- Check if its not done, keep for more five minutes accordingly.
- Decorate with sliced boiled eggs, chopped green coriander and fried onions.
Add to Favourites