SWEET CORN CHICKEN SOUP
- Butter - 1/2 Tablespoon
- Finely Minced Garlic - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Boil Shredded Chicken - 2 Tablespoon
- Cream Style Corn - 2 Can
- Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon (As Per Taste)
- Water - 1/4 Cup Dissolve With 1 Tablespoon Corn Starch
- Water - 2 Cups
- Chicken Broth - 2 Cups
- Beaten Eggs - 2
- Sugar (Optional) - 1 Teaspoon
- Green Onions - 2 (Chopped Diagonally, For Garnishing)
- Vinegar With Chopped Green Chilies - As Per Taste
- Salt - As Per Taste
- In a medium sized pot add butter, garlic. Allow it to sizzle.
- Add Cream Style Corn, Salt and Pepper. Mix well.
- Add 2 cups of Water and chicken Stock and shredded chicken.
- Mix and boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Mix 1/4 cup of water with the Corn Starch and add to the soup.
- Add sugar and adjust salt if necessary, then add little vinegar with chopped green chilies as per your taste.
- Mix two eggs with fork when soup starts boiling add egg little by little from distance and stir it every time. 9. Garnish with Spring (Green) Onions and serve Hot!
Add to Favourites