Hara Bhara Kabob
- Spinach - 1 Cup (Wash,Blanched ,Remove All The Excess Water)
- Fenugreek - 1 Cup (Wash,Blanched,Remove All The Excess Water)
- Mint Leaves - 3-4 Chopped
- Chopped Green Coriander - 1 Cup
- French Beans - 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped
- Cabbage - 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped
- Grated Paneer (Cottage Cheese) - 1/2 Cup
- Capsicum - 2 Tablespoon Chopped
- Green Peas - 1/2 Cup Half Crushed
- Ginger Chili Paste - 2 Teaspoon
- Cumin Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Corn Flour - 2 Tablespoon
- Sugar (Optional) - 2 Teaspoon
- Salt to Taste
- Lemon Juice - 2 Teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Medium Size Potatoes - 2 Boiled and Mashed
- For Frying Oil
- Oil - 2 Tablespoon
- In a pan heat 1 tbsp oil add cumin seeds french beans and capsicum saute for apx 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage stir, in a minute add crushed peas and salt and stir for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the gas and let the mixture cool down.
- In a bowl take mashed potatoes add,fenugreek leaves,spinach,mint leaves, ginger chili paste, cumin powder,lemon juice,sugar,paneer,corn flour salt,add the cooled vegetables and mix it nicely.
- If the mixture is too soft add little more corn flour. make a dough, now make small flat round kabob. While making kabob if mixture sticks to your hand then apply little oil to your hand.
- In a pan heat the oil ,when oil is hot deep fry the kabob from both side until golden brown.
- This kabob goes very well with ketchup and coriander mint chutney.
Add to Favourites