- Medium Cut Goat/Lamb Meat - 2.2 Lb
- Thinly Sliced Onion - 1.5 Lb
- Turmeric Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Oil - 4-5 Tablespoon
- Thinly Sliced Ginger - 150 Gram
- Of Sour Yogurt - 1 1/2 Cup
- Green Chilies Cut Into Small Pieces - 2
- Cumin Powder - 1/2 Tablespoon
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 Tablespoon
- Garam Masala - 1/2 Tablespoon
- Chopped Coriander leaves - 3 Tablespoon
- In cooker add mutton,onion, tomatoes, salt,turmeric, red chili powder mix all together do not add water and pressure cook it on high heat for at least 25 minutes, wait till cooker looses its pressure then open the cooker.
- In a wok heat oil transfer semi cook meat into the wok and cook while stirring on the low heat,after 5 minutes increase the heat and stir occasionally add thinly sliced ginger and yogurt mix it well, keep on stirring and let it cook.
- after 5 minutes add green chilies after 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to the medium heat,add cumin powder, black pepper powder and garam masala.
- Keep stirring until oil start separating, At the end garnish with chopped green coriander.
Add to Favourites