Malai Coconut Ladoo
- Milk Maid/Condensed Milk Can - 1
- Grated Coconut - 1 Cup
- Grated Paneer (Ricotta Cheese) - 250 Gram
- Cardamom Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Saffron - 5-6 Strands
- Kewarah Essence - 2-3 Drops
- Ghee (Clarified Butter) - 1 Tablespoon
- Chopped Mix Nuts - 2 Tablespoon
- Saffron,Cardamom Powder,Chopped Pistachio - For Decoration
- In a plate mash paneer (ricotta cheese )nicely.
- Heat the pan add ghee and coconut stir on medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and put it in a separate bowl to cool.
- Heat the same pan add mashed paneer,milkmaid and saffron on low flame stir it until the mixture is thick now add coconut and mix it well stir it until its semi dry.
- Add kewarah essence,nuts and cardamom powder switch off the gas let the mixture cool.
- Now start making small balls and on top of each ball decorate with 1-2 strands of saffron,pinch of cardamom powder and chopped pistachio.
Add to Favourites