Mix Vegetable Pakoras
- Gram Flour - 1 Cup Add more if needed
- Corn Flour - 2 Tablespoon
- Potatoes Peeled and Cut into Julians - 1/2 Cup
- Cabage in Thinly Chopped - 1/4 Cup
- Carrots Peeled and Cut into Julian - 1/4 Cup
- Chopped Spinach - 1/4 Cup
- Chopped Coriander - 3 Tablespoon
- Cauliflower Chopped - 4 Tablespoon
- Medium Onion - 1/4 Cup Thinly Sliced
- Chopped Green Chilies - 2
- Crushed Whole Coriander - 1 Tablespoon
- Crushed Fennel Seeds - 1 Tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds - 1 Teaspoon
- Ajwain ( Carom) Seeds - 1 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 1/2 Teaspoon As per Taste
- Oil - 1 1/2 Tablespoon
- Salt to Taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Kasturi Methi (Crushed Dry Fenugreek L eaves) - 1 Tablespoon
- Oil For Frying
- In A bowl mix gram flour,corn flour,carom seeds cumin seeds,fennel seeds, coriander seeds,salt and 1 1/2 tablespoon of oil and mix well.
- Now add kasturi methi ,all the vegetables,chopped cgreen coriander,green chillies,red chilli powder and turmeric powder mix well and keep aside for ten minutes.
- In a mixture add little by little water to get mixture together. Do not add too much water.
- Heat the oil on medium heat and when oil is hot make bite size flat pakoras and add into the hot oil.
- Fry the pakora's into hot oil until golden brown.
- You can use any your choice of vegetables .
- Serve with ketchup or any chutney of your choice.