Bell Peppers with Peanuts
- Green Bell Peppers in Small Pcs - 4 Medium Sized
- Finely Chopped Onion - 1 Large or 2 Medium
- Asafetida (Hing) - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Mustard Seeds - 1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1 Teaspoon Or As Per Taste
- Crushed Roasted Peanuts - 1 Tablespoon
- Chopped Green Coriander - 1 Tablepoon
- Sugar (Optional) - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Oil - 1Tablespoon
- Salt to Taste
1) Heat oil in the pan, when oil is hot add mustard seeds and asafetida.
2) When it begins to crackle add turmeric powder,onion and salt then mix it well.
3) Saute onion until transparent then add bell pepper and stir.(do not cover)
4) Once bell pepper are half done add chili powder,sugar and crushed peanuts,let it slow cook until is cooked. (do not over cook)
5) Once its done add chopped coriander and switch off the flame.