Bhindi (Okra) Masala
- Bhindi (Okra) - 1 Pound
- Amchur or Dry Mango Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Chili Powder (as per taste) - 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander and Cumin Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Oil - 2 Tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Medium Sized Potato - 1 Cut into small thin pcs
- Chopped coriander - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt to Taste
1) Wash the bhindi(okra),pat dry and cut it into split and then make medium size pieces.
2) Heat the pan add oil,when oil is hot add dry masala,potato and bhindi(okra),mix it well.(do not cover)
3) Stir it occasionally,after 4-5 minutes stir it again and cover till potato and bhindi(okra) is cooked.
4) Open the lid add salt and chopped coriander and serve hot with chapati or naan.