- Boneless Chicken Thai or Breast - 2 LB
- Tandoori Chicken Masala - 1 Tablespoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 Teaspoon
- Mustard oil - 1 Teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder (or As Per Taste) - 1 Teaspoon
- Oil - For stir frying
- Lemon Juice - 1 Tablespoon
- Sour Cream - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt to Taste
- For Gravy
- Chopped Onion - 1
- Chopped Tomatoes - 8-10 Medium size
- Tomato Paste - 1 Teaspoon
- Butter - 2Table spoon
- Green Cardamom - 4-5
- Cashew nuts - 15-20
- Sugar - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Malt vinegar - 1/2 Teaspoon (optional)
- Garlic Ginger Paste - 1 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1-2 Teaspoon (as per taste)
- Cream - 4Tablespoon
- Kasturi Methi (Crushed Dry Fenugreek L eaves) - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt to Taste
- Oil - 2-3 Tablespoon
Preparation for chicken
1) Marinate chicken with all the ingredients with mustard oil and leave it for at least 45 minutes.
2) Heat the oil in a pan and stir fry chicken until its cooked or you can grill the chicken also.Remove the chicken in a bowl.
- boil onion and grind.
- boil tomatoes and grind with tomato paste.
- in mixer add cream and cashew nuts and make paste
- Heat the same chicken pan add little oil, green cardamom ,ginger garlic paste and grind tomatoes.
- Saute the tomatoes for around five minutes then add grind onions and fry for four to five minutes on medium heat.
- add kastoori methi cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add 1/4 cup of water, salt, sugar, malt vinegar, red chili powder and garam masala powder the evenly mix and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes until entire mixture is nicely mushy.
- Once he mixture is cool churn it into a mixer and make fine paste, sieve the mixture from strainer.
- Reheat the gravy, let it boil then add cream paste, butter, chicken and mix nicely and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes.
6) Enjoy with roti, naan or parathas.