- Chicken Wings or Lolipops - 25 Pieces
- Red Chilli Powder - 2 1/2 Teaspoon or to Taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Corn Flour - 3 - 4 Tablespoon
- All Purpose Flour (Maida) - 1 Tablespoon
- Red Food Color - 2 Drops
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 1/2 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt To Taste
- Egg - 1
- Water - 2 - 3 Tablespoon
- Oil - 1 - 2 Cups (Frying)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to make thick paste.
- Add chicken wings into the mixture and coat each piece nicely. Rest this at least for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry one by one until chicken cooks.
- Serve with tomato ketchup and pudina (mint) chutney.