Veg Fried Rice
- Basmati Rice - 1 Cup Soak for 30 Minutes
- Hoison Sauce (optional) - 1 Teaspoon
- Soy Sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- Chili Sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- Cabage - 1/4 Cup Thinly Sliced
- Carrots - 3 Tablespoon Small Square peices
- Capsicum - 2 Tablespoon Small Square Peices
- Garlic Cloves - 4 Finley Chopped
- Finely Chopped Green Chilies - 2 Small Or As Per Taste
- Salt to Taste
- Spring Onion - 1 Finely Chopped
- White Pepper Powder - 1 Teaspoon Or less
- Medium Onion - 1 Finely Chopped
- Vinegar - 1 Teaspoon
- Oil - 2 Tablespoon
- Wash the basmati rice three to four times and soak in the water for 30 minutes.
- Mix Soy Sauce,Vinegar,Chili Sauce,Hoison Sauce,white pepper powder and 2 tablespoon of water.
- Cook the rice with one cup of water and little salt in rice cooker for five minutes and after cooking let it be in there for few minutes.
- spread the rice in the plate.
- Heat the oil in a wok, when oil is extremely hot add garlic and green chilies saute for a minute.
- Add onions and saute for another minute on high heat,.
- Add cabbage and carrots and saute, cover for 2 minutes and stir again add capsicum and stir again. Add little salt and mix well.
- Add (#2 mix sauce) and mix well for another two minutes.
- Add spring onion and stir for another minute.
- Add cook rice and stir nicely for 2-3 minutes.