- Ghee (Clarified Butter) Or Oil - 2-3 Tablespoon
- Basmati Rice - 1/2 Cup
- Ginger - 1/2
- Garlic clove - 3-4
- Cumin Seeds - 1 Teaspoon
- Green Chilies (According to Taste) - 2-3 Slit vertical
- Salt to Taste
- Cinnamon - 1/2
- Clove - 2-3
- Green Cardamom - 3
- Bay Leaf cut into Half - 1
- Thinly Sliced Onion - 1/25 Cup
- Red and Green Capsicum - 2 Tablespoon
- Cauliflower cut into small peices - 1/4 Cup
- Paneer - 1/4 Cup
- Cashew,Raisins - 2 Tablespoon
- Green Peas - 1/4 Cup
- French Beans - 2-3 Tablespoon Small Peices
- Saffron - 5-6 Strands
- wash Basmati rice and soak in the water for 15-20 minutes.
- Make a ginger garlic paste.
- after 15-20 minutes remove all the water and save separately.
- Heat a pan and add ghee add cumin seeds,clove , cinnamon,cardamom , bay leaf and green chilies, stir for minute.
- Add onion stir until light golden brown,now add ginger garlic paste stir for 1 minute.
- add cauliflower and all the vegetables and paneer then mix nicely cover it and cook for 2 minute . open the lid and stir it again.
- Add rice no water stir it nicely add dry fruits stir again very gently make sure rice is not broken, let it cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat ,stir occasionally make sure it does not stick to the bottom.
- 1 cup of warm water (use save water if needed add more to make 1 cup). add saffron mix nicely.(do not stir too much)
- Cover the pan half and on medium heat let it cook for 2 minutes ,stir again and cover fully and cook for 2-3 minutes until rice are fully cooked. ( if rice is sticking to the bottom and not cooked add 1/4 cup of warm water and cook for more two minutes)
Add to Favourites