PALAK METHI KADHI(SPINAXCH FENUGREEK)
- Sour Yogurt - 1 Cup
- Oil - 2 Tablespoon
- Green Chilies - 2-3 Finely Chopped
- Gram Flour (Basan) - 2 Table Spoon
- Ginger - 1 Inch
- Garlic Cloves - 5-6 Chopped
- Spinach - 12-14 Leaves
- Spinach - 1/4 Cup Chopped
- Methi Leaves - 3 TAble spoon Finely Chopped
- Onion medium - Finely Chopped
- Dry red chilli - 7-8
- Mustard seeds - 1 Teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds - 1 Teaspoon
- Asofoetida (hing) - 1 Pinch
- Turmeric - 1 Pinch
- Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - To Taste
- Curry leaves - 4-5
- In a pan heat oil add asafoetida and cumin seeds ,after minute add ginger , garlic , green chilies,1 tbsp coriander and turmeric powder mix well for 1-2 minutes on medium heat.
- Add green peas mix nicely then add cauliflower and potatoes stir well and cover for 4-5 minutes. Add salt and sugar and stir.
- Open the lid and cook until cauliflower and potatoes are cooked .
- In a bowl mix yogurt and gram flour and 2 cups of water make a smooth paste.
- Take 10-12 Spinach leaves, ginger ,green chilies and little water to make fine paste.
- In a pan heat oil add whole chilies, asafoetida ,mustard seeds,cumin seeds let it crackle,then add curry leaves,chopped garlic let garlic turn light brown color.
- Add onion and stir fry nicely for two minutes.
- Add turmeric powder and stir for a minute .
- Add chopped spinach and chopped methi stir for minute now mix spinach paste into the pan and mix well .
- Add yogurt mixture,salt and sugar and let it boil the kadhi for 3-4 minutes.
Add to Favourites