- Bhindi (Okra) - 1 lb
- Onion Medium - 1 Cut into thin slices
- Red Chili Powder - 1 Teaspoon (according to taste)
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt - As Per Taste
- Coriander and Cumin Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Amchur or Dry Mango powder - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Oil - 2 Tablespoon
- Small Green Chilies - 2 Cut Into Lengthwise
- Chopped Green Coriander - 2 Tablespoon
- Potato small cube - 1 Medium
- Wash the okra well in a strainer. Dry each okra with either paper towel or kitchen napkin. Remove stem and base, then chop them into 1" pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan add green chilies, onion and potato stir fry until the onion is brown.
- Add okra and fry until okra is cooked and not sticky.
- Add salt, amchur powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder mix well and stir occupationally for 4-5 minutes (do not stir too much or okra will become mushy).
- Switch off the gas and decorate with chopped green coriander.