KASHMIRI SHAHI DUM AALO(POTATOES)
- Yogurt - 200 Gram
- 1 - 4 Teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cashew Paste - 1 Teaspoon
- Cream - 3 Tablespoon
- Boiled Small Potatoes,make holes with fork - 200 Gram
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Green Cardamom - 2
- Kasturi Methi (Dry Fenugreek) - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Ghee (Purified Butter ) - 2-3 Tablespoon
- Finely Chopped Green Coriander - 2 Tablespoon
- Mix yogurt and ginger,garlic ,chili paste together nicely.
- In a pan stir fry potatoes,remove in the dish.
- Heat the ghee (purified butter),add cumin seeds in two minutes add kasturi methi,cashew paste and yogurt mix with salt and garam masala mix it well, cover it and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add potatoes then cover and cook for 5-7 minutes, now add cream and let it cover and cook for some more time till gravy thickens.
- Decorate with chopped green coriander.
Add to Favourites