- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE
- Boiled Green Peas - 2 Cups
- Water - 1/2 Cup
- Oil - 2-2-1 Tablespoon
- Chopped Onion - 1/2 Cup
- Boneless Chicken - 3 Cup Cut into Thin Slices
- Spring Onions - 6 Cut into Small Pieces
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 Teaspoon
- Chopped Green Chilies - 2-3 (As Per Taste)
- Carrot - 1 Medium in Small Cubes.
- Garlic - 4 Cloves Minced
- Chopped Cauliflower - 1 Cup
- Soy Sauce - 4 Tablespoon
- Beaten Eggs - 3
- Cooked Rice - 4 Cup
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Shredded Cabage - 1/2 Cup
- Capsicum - 1/2 Cup
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste and keep aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Cook and stir chicken in hot oil until lightly browned on all sides and cooked through, Transfer meat to a plate.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil the wok add garlic stir fry for 2 minutes or until garlic turns light brown.
- Saute onion,cabbage and carrot in hot oil until just softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, cook and stir until cauliflower had a tender but firm to the bite,then add green onion add salt.
- Stir chicken ,green chilies and soy sauce into cauliflower mixture and stir-fry until mixture is hot and slightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Move chicken-cauliflower mixture to one side of the wok.
- Add one tablespoon oil,pour beaten eggs onto empty side.
- Scramble eggs until cooked through, stir cooked eggs into the chicken-cauliflower mixture, breaking up any large chunks .
- Add black pepper powder,rice and stir it we'll check the salt add the salt to your taste.
Add to Favourites