In a bowl mix all purpose flour,corn flour ,salt,black pepper powder and little water to make thick paste, dip the cauliflower Heat oil in a pan , when oil is hot on medium gas add dipped cauliflower and fry until half cook,then remove on paper Owen. Heat wok add 2 tablespoon oil from remaining oil,add chopped garlic,chopped ginger let it fry for minute then add green chilies and fry for little add soya sauce,vinegar,chilli sauce,tomato ketchup, black pepper powder,little salt,red chilli powder mix well add two tablespoon water and let it boil for five minutes then add cauliflower and mix ,fry till sauce become thick then add spring onion fry for two minutes. Serve hot with white rice or serve as a snack.
- Cauliflower Medium Size Florest or Any Other Vegetables your Interest - 1 Lb
- Garlic - 2-3 Tablespoon Finely Chopped
- Green Chilies Finely Chopped - 3-4 According To Taste
- Vinager - 1 Teaspoon
- Tomato Ketchup - 4 Tablespoon
- Soy Sauce - 3 Tablespoon
- Green Chili Sauce - 2 Tablespoon
- Corn Flour - 4 Tablespoon
- All Purpose Flour ( Maida ) - 4 Tablespoon
- Spring Onion Chopped - 2-3
- Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Oil - 1/2 cup or as needed
- Chopped Ginger - 2 teaspoon
- Heat the oil for frying cauliflower.
- In a bowl mix corn flour,all purpose flour,salt to taste,red chili powder, add little water ,batter should be thick enough to coat the cauliflower.
- Deep cauliflower in the batter coat them well and fry in the hot oil but flame should be medium to half cook the cauliflower when cauliflower is light brown remove from oil and place on kitchen paper.
- In a wok heat 1 tbsp oil (you can use from same remaining oil) add garlic and ginger stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add green chilies and mix well.
- Now add green chili sauce and soy sauce and stir for a minute,when its start bubbling add vinegar add one cup of water let it boil.
- Add black pepper when the sauce is semi thick add cauliflower and mix well.
- Add spring onion and stir let all the sauce coat to the cauliflower and switch of the gas.
If you want gravy the mix 1 tbsp corn flour in 1/2 cup of water and instead of only water.
Add to Favourites