- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Boneless Chicken - 1 Lb
- Red Chilly Powder (As Per Taste) - 1 Tablespoon
- Diced Celery - 1/2 Cup
- Diced Red and Green Capsicum - 1 Cup
- Diced Onion - 1 Cup
- All Purpose Flour (Maida) - 2 Tablespoon
- Gram Flour (Basan) - 2 Tablespoon
- Corn Starch - 1/2 Cup
- Green Chilies Cut Into Lengthwise - 4
- Medium Size Red Onion Cut Into Diced - 2
- Finely Chopped Ginger Garlic - 2 Tablespoon
- Honey - 1 Tablespoon
- Whole Red Chilies - 2
- Green Chilli Sauce - 3 Tablespoon
- Spring Onion Cut Into Small Pieces ,Keep White and Green Separate - 5
- Water (As needed) - 2-3 Tablespoon
- Soy Sauce - 3 Tablespoon
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Sesame Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Ajinomoto (optional) - 1 Teaspoon
- Oil - 3 Tablespoon
- Oil For Frying - 1/2 Cup
- Salt to Test.
- Toasted Sesame Seeds - 1 Teaspoon
- Chopped Coriander (Cilantro) - 2 Tablespoon
- In a bowl mix all purpose flour,gram flour ,cornstarch,salt and black pepper and mix well,add chicken and 2-3 tbsp water as needed to coat the chicken. let it seat for 15 minutes.
- In a frying pan add oil , when the oil is hot fry the chicken until golden brown and keep aside.
- In a pan take 3 tbsp oil when its hot add chopped ginger garlic fry nicely on medium heat apx 2 minute or until light brown.
- Add onion, white part of spring onion,stir for 1 minute.
- Add sesame oil, capsicum, celery and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add ketchup,green chili sauce and green chilies stir it for 1-2 minutes, add green part of the spring onion,red chili powder,ajinomoto , soy sauce, salt and honey ,mix all together for 2 minutes.
- At end add fried chicken and mix all together and remove from the heat.
Decorate with chopped coriander, green part of spring onion and toasted sesame seeds.
Add to Favourites