- Hard Boil Eggs - 6
- Peeled Almonds chopped - 2 TAblespoon
- Cashew - 2 Tablespoon
- Melon Seeds - 2 Tablespoon
- Poppy Seeds - 2 Tablesppon
- Crispy Fried Onion - 1 Cup
- Tomato Puree - 1/2 Cup
- Beatnen Yogurt - 1/4 Cup
- Chopped Green Chilies - 2-3 (According to Taste)
- Cinnamon - 1
- Cloves - 3
- Bay Leaves - 2 Into peices
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 1/2 Tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds - 1 Teaspoon
- Oil - 3 Tablespoon,1/2 Tablespoon
- Coriander Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Cumin Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 Powder
- Red Chili Powder - 1 Teaspoon (according to Taste)
- Kasturi Methi (Crushed Dry Fenugreek L eaves) - 1Teaspoon
- in a pot boil 2 cup of water add almonds,melon seeds,poppy seeds and cashew for 5-6 minutes. cool down and grind with fried onion making smooth paste,use little water if needed.
- In a pan heat the 1/2 tbsp oil and stir fry eggs till eggs change into light color,add 1/2 tsp chili powder and little salt and tossed for another minute.
- In a pan heat 3 tbsp oil then add cinnamon,cloves and bay leaves, on medium heat add cumin seeds stir and add ginger garlic paste stir for a minute ,add tomato puree,when oil start separating add grind paste into it stir for another 2 minutes .
- Add coriander powder, cumin powder,turmeric powder,chili powder mix all nicely,when it start boiling add beaten yogurt mix well cover and cook on medium heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Once the gravy thicken serve half gravy in the plate cut eggs into two pieces place on the gravy and top with remaining gravy.
- Garnish with crush kasturi methi.
Add to Favourites