- Boneless Chicken Thai - 5-6 Cut Into Small Peices
- Fresh Cream - 1 cup
- Salt to Taste
- Butter - For Greasing Pan
- Nutmeg Powder - 1 Pinch (Optional)
- Cardamom Powder - 1 Pinch
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juise - 2 Tablespoon
- Corn Flour - 1/2 Tablespoon
- Greated Cheese - 1 Cup
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Preheat oven for 350* F or 180* c Greece the baking tray with butter.
- In a bowl place chicken pieces and add nutmeg powder,ginger garlic paste, black pepper powder,salt and lemon juice mix nicely make sure each chicken piece coat properly.
- Keep aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Mash the cheese ,cardamom powder and corn flour nicely and add into chicken pieces add cream coat nicely.
- Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Either string the pieces in skewer and place in a greased tray or you can place directly on a tray.
- Placed the tray into preheated oven . Cook the chicken with turning sides for 18-20 minutes or until done evenly.
- serve with thinly chopped onion marinate with salt and lemon juice.
Add to Favourites