Add to Favourites
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- In cooker add sprouted beans and 2 cup water and cook for two whistles.
- Separate water from beans.
- In a pan heat oil then add mustard seeds, curry leaves and asfotida.
- Add onion and green chilies and saute for three to four minutes.
- Add crushed ginger and garlic and saute for minute.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder fry for minute.
- Add tomato stir, cover and cook on medium heat for three to four minutes.
- Add coriander and cumin powder, garam masala mix and stir until oil separates.
- Add boiled bean sprouts mix well and salt, beans water then cover the pan and cook for six to eight minutes.
- At the end add chopped coriander.
- Serve with chopped onion , lemon slice and farsan.