- For Chutney
- Oil - 2 Tablespoon
- Garlic Cloves - 5
- Roasted Peanuts - 1 Cup
- Sugar (As Per Sweet) - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt to Taste
- Tamerind Paste (As Per Taste) - 2 Tablespoon
- Chili Powder (as per taste) - 2 Tablespoon
- Water - 1 Cup (As needed to make thick paste)
- For Tampering
- Oil - 1 1/2 Tablespoon
- Mustard Seeds - 1 Tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds - 1 Tablespoon
- Split Black Gram Skin Removed (Urad Daal) - 2 Tablespoon
- Asafoetida (Hing) - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Curry Leaves - 6-7
- In a pan heat oil add garlic and let it fry for 2 minutes then add roasted peanuts in minute add chili powder,tamarind paste ,sugar and salt switch of the flame let it cool then add water and grind fine paste.
- In a pan heat oil then add mustard seeds ,reduced the flame and add cumin seeds,black gram,asafoetida and curry leaves ,fry on a low heat till urad daal turn into light brown. switch the gas when it cools down grind in the mixer.
Now add #1 and #2 together.
Add to Favourites