VAGETABLE AND RICE CUTLETS
- Cooked Rice - 2 Cups
- Potato - 1 Medium Boiled and Mashed
- Mixed Vegetables - 1 Cup Cut into Small Peices
- Red Chili Powder - 1 Teaspoon (As Per Taste)
- Ginger - 2 Teaspoon Finely Chopped
- Salt to Taste
- Cornstarch - 1 Tablespoon
- All Purpose Flour ( Maida ) - 1 Tablespoon
- Oil For Frying Pakoras
- Chopped Green Chilies - 2 (As Per Taste)
- Chopped Green Coriander - 1 Tablespoon
- Sugar (Optional) - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Paneer - 1/2 Cup
- In a chopper chopped all ingredients (except oil).
- Make sure the mixture is not too much moist if it is add little more cornstarch.
- Oil the palm and make medium size,1/2 " flat pattice. Repeat the processes.
- Heat the oil. Oil should be moderately hot.
- Fry the cutlet until golden brown from both the side.
- Cutlet should be crispy outside and soft inside.
- Enjoy with ketchup or Mint chutney.